IT Project Management using PMBOK Best Practices
Our approach to Project Management is based on the Project Management Institute PMBOK – Project Management Body of Knowledge. We have PMP certified professionals available for assignments to deliver value for your organization. Our team will:
- Effectively manage project resources
- Align projects to the strategic goals of the organization
- Improve tracking and reporting on project status
- Reduce the time and money spent on ensuring projects are brought to a successful conclusion
- Improve the selection of the right project at the right time
- Assist the U.S. Marine Corps Reserves transition 24,000 workstations from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
- Align ITIL-based business processes for Configuration Management, Release & Deployment, and Service Validation & Testing to ITIL best practices at a large civilian federal agency. Implemented new business processes, tools, PMO governance.
- Implemented a new ACD automated call distribution system for (6) call centers at a federal agency. 200+ users, integration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager.