Compliance Power 365 – Leadership:
Mr. Larry Gary, Principal Consultant and Owner, has more than 40 years in IT enterprise & infrastructure management and software development for IT applications, enterprise systems, and cyber security with the Federal Government and commercial clients.
IT Management and Best Practices: Larry has developed and managed Program Management Offices (PMOs) for several Federal contracting companies. Larry has also served as the lead PMO manager for a large federal agency where he led enterprise initiatives in IT Security and infrastructure modernization. The ITIL framework is one of the guiding paradigms at Compliance Power 365.
CMMI Compliance: Compliance Power 365 helps Federal contracting companies align their business processes per the best practice guidance of CMMI, the Capability Maturity Model from the CMMI Institute (http://cmmiinstitute.com/). We help companies prepare for their CMMI V2.0 appraisal using our innovative system CMMI 365. Our involvement usually begins prior to the CMMI V2.0 Evaluation appraisal and continues to the successful CMMI V2.0 Benchmark appraisal.
Cyber security maturity per the DoD CMMC: Compliance Power 365 helps DoD federal contractors prepare for their upcoming CMMC audit (Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification). We help prepare for the CMMC pre-assessment, then work with companies to prepare for their full CMMC audit.
- IT Project Management using Agile techniques
- Alignment of business processes & practices to best practice guidance per CMMI, CMMC, ISO, and ITIL.
- AWS and Azure solutions architecture; managing the development of SaaS cloud-based solutions
- Assist with the enterprise adoption of Microsoft Office 365. Key systems used are Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and PowerApps.
- Georgia Tech, B.S. Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Continuous immersion in courses for software development, DevSecOps, cyber security, network architecture, data base development, and more.
- Every subject, every issue, every idea related to IT project management is constantly reviewed and evaluated.