Welcome to Compliance Power 365
CMMI 365 is undergoing a rewrite based on user reviews and comments! Please call to discuss the most feature rich CMMI tool to prepare for CMMI V2.0 appraisals.
CMMI 365 is fully integrated with Microsoft 365, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint. CMMI 365 supports the CMMI appraisal preparation team as they move towards an upcoming CMMI appraisal. As a result, you can track the status of every document, every task, and the status of every CMMI Practice as your team collaborates with the most feature-rich product available for CMMI appraisals.
- Based on Microsoft 365 using Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and PowerApps.
- SharePoint serves as the document repository. PowerApps provides the user interface and business logic.
- An unlimited number of team members can use the system.
- Unlimited documents can be reviewed and tagged as “objective evidence” in the SharePoint document repository.
- Status updates can be posted to email & posted directly into Microsoft Teams channels.
- Management and the appraisal preparation team can track progress weekly as the company moves towards their benchmark or sustainment CMMI appraisal.
- CMMI & CMMC Appraisal Preparation
- CMMI Appraisal Team Member
- IT Project Management
- IT PMO Consulting Services
Announcing TreeView 365!
TreeView 365 is a Microsoft 365-based process management solution for easy definition, communication, and maintenance of process descriptions and process assets for quality systems, business manuals, process handbooks, and more.
TreeView 365 is an app embedded into Microsoft Teams to support collaboration between process owners, process writers and users, while helping to build a consistent process highly accessible by users throughout the organization.
TreeView 365 is independent of specific standards, quality frameworks and methodologies. The app can be used to efficiently manage and document compliance when working in a multi-model, multi-standards environment. TreeView 365 currently supports: CMMC, CMMI V2.0, ISO 9001:2015, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018, and NIST 800-171. Additional frameworks are being added.
And, TreeView 365 is inexpensive. More details to follow … We’re looking for one or two companies to be early adopters of this new system. Please call to discuss.