Welcome to Compliance Power 365
Compliance Power 365 works with several compliance frameworks:
- CMMI V2.0 for Dev & Svc – we’re helped more than 30 companies achieve their CMMI Maturity Level 3 accreditation.
- ISO 9001:2015 – call Compliance Power 365 to discuss preparation for your upcoming ISO 9001 assessment. We can significantly accelerate your preparation.
- CMMC – we’re associated with several CMMC C3PAO companies. If you’re an OSC organization seeking certification, then please give us a call.
IT Project Management
Our core competency has always been IT project management. Almost 100% of our projects are cloud enabled initiatives. Primary focus in on AWS. We’ve lead software development teams, software test teams, implemented new DevSecOps processes, and consulted in the redesign & relaunch of ITIL-oriented Service Transition functional areas such as configuration management, release and deployment, and change management. Recent projects:
- Windows 7 -to- Windows 10 migration for the U.S. Marine Corps MFR, Marine Forces Reserve. 24,000 workstations. (Current project!)
- Implement new ACD system for 6 call centers at a civilian government agency. 200+ call agents, 20,000 calls per day.
- Manage systems test team of 10 people in an Agile XP environment for a federal agency.
- Manage PMO projects for a major civilian agency in Network Engineering, Network Operations, Server Operations, Telecommunications, and Customer Support. Staff of (6) managers, completed many, many initiatives over 17 month assignment.
ITIL / ITSM Framework
Everyone seems to be an ITIL expert these days. But we’ve been on the ground actually doing the work. Our differentiator is that we provide real value. We’ve used ITIL to reduce the cost of IT services. Services are delivered more efficiently per metrics. Customer satisfaction is improved. Our area of concentration has been on Service Transition: Service Validation & Testing, Release and Deployment Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Transition Planning & Support. We also have deep experience in Service Desk Operations, especially establishing/negotiating Service Desk SLA’s and implementing ACD systems.
Agile XP and Scrum
We’ve leveraged XP for test driven development, code refactoring, pair programming, and continuous systems integration. Scrum has been useful for re-organizing teams per Agile concepts such as the product backlog, sprint planning, and the adoption of user stories. We’ve managed Agile system test teams, mentored product owners, served as Scrum masters, and helped PMO’s organize Scrum-of-Scrums. Our personnel are CSM Certified Scrum Masters, SAFe 5 Practitioners, and have the significant PMI-ACP Agile Certified Practitioner designation from the Project Management Institute.